SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IS AT THE HEART OF TURSAN'S CELLAR STRATEGY, QUALITY COMMITMENT
QUALIFYING, MODERNIZING, INVESTING
QUALITY & HYGIÈNE
• Increase the qualitative potential of the harvest
• Improve plot selection and adapt tools and production methods accordingly
• Satisfy customers in terms of product quality, food safety and sales support
• Control the use of chemical inputs in wine production
• Preserve natural resources and biodiversity
• Installation of a phytosanitary effluent treatment center
• Reduction of water consumption
• Coverage and use of 2 photovoltaic panel buildings
OUTIL DE PRODUCTION
• The bottling line is modernized
• The wine and grape analysis laboratory is also modernized, to ensure a constant qualitative monitoring of the wines and to have a better approach to the maturity of the grapes.
• The renovation of the buildings of the cellar is carried out, so as to favor its landscape integration in the village of Geaune, revegetation of the facades and roofs.
• Adapt the cellar to public reception, group visits and wine tourism thanks to the development of the Houses Tursn wines of Mugron, Pouillon, Geaune and Messanges.
Some important dates!
2003-Adhésion à la norme Agri-Confiance
2008-Certification ISO 9001 :
2010-Certification ISO 22000
2012-Inauguration of the premises following important works
2016-ISO 9001/FSSC 22000
2018-In the process of AFAQ 26000 certification and RSE